Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

all about "alam mong taga bayombong ka kung"




I was on my Facebook page that time and I was surfing and checking some notifications... as i notice my wall, there are posts from the group page of.... "ALAM MONG TAGA BAYOMBONG KA KUNG.... in english YOU KNOW YOU CAME FROM BAYOMBONG IF... which captured my interest so I joinedthe group. Only to find out that I was the 200th member, I was so happy! The page consists of people in Bayombong sharing stories about their beloved hometown which they can relate with. BAYOMBONG is the capital of Nueva Vizcaya which is geographically located at northern LUZON in Region 2. The founder of the page is DARWIN DELA CRUZ and I don't why he created that page. But when I saw him, I grabbed the opportunity of asking him the reason behind the creation of that page. He said it was only for fun... but he didn't even know that it will grow that big! The page is awesome full of cool and fun loving people yet also informative at the same time. You can listen to their stories as they reminisce their childhood experiences in their beloved hometown. A lot of members often frequent the group page as if it’s an addiction already but I understand and I can’t blame them considering the page has become a rendezvouz for people who loves to laugh and relive their experiences and share it to the younger generation. There's a lot of things you can consider joining the group if your hometown is in Bayombong.

next time again guys hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog